09 DAYS SACRED KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA BY HELICOPTER 2021
Guide To Tour
Arrival at Lucknow Airport or Railway Station & drive to Nepalganj. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Nepalganj. (Twin sharing)
Take an early morning flight from Nepalganj to Simikot, which will take nearly 60 minutes of flight time. Before flying over Hilsa, it is necessary to complete the border immigration formalities in Simikot. After finishing the custom procedures, proceed to Hilsa by Helicopter that will take approximately 20 minutes. Once you land at Hilsa, cross the Karnali River through a suspension bridge and continue trekking to Sher village. From Sher, it takes another hour of drive to reach Purang. Overnight At Purang Himalaya Hotel or Similar. (Dormitory Type)
It is important for your body to adapt to the high elevation before making any further journey. Overnight At Purang Himalaya Hotel or Similar. (Dormitory Type)
This Day Is the Ultimate Day for Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra as You Will Have the First glimpse Of Holy Lake Mansarovar. After Breakfast, Drive to Chui Gompa through a Rough Terrain via Rakshastal. Today Is The Day Of Lifetime, As We Will Have The First Sight Of Holy Mt. Kailash And Holy Lake Mansarovar. There Shall Be Time For Puja/Havan Beside Bath In The Holy Lake Mansarovar. Overnight At Chui Gompa Parmarth Ashram or similar Dormitory.
Morning, Puja & Havan, lunch and drive to Darchen. Overnight at Kailas Himalaya Hotel Darchen Dormitory.
After breakfast, drive to Shershong also known as Tarboche, the trek starting point of Mount Kailash Parikrama. The trail leads us to few ups and downs till we reach our camp/guest house at Dirapuk. Those not feeling themselves fit to continue Parikrama will drive back to Darchen and wait for the Parikrama group to return. Overnight at Guest House Dirapuk Dormitory.
Today our Circumbulation (Kora) leads to much higher side of the holy path just beneath the Holy Mount Kailash. The walk will bring us to one of the highest point at Dolma La . Before descending to the gradual field towards Zuthulphuk for the overnight stay after 5-6 hours walk. Zuthulphuk. Overnight at Guest House Dormitory.
Today you will complete the journey of a life time – The Kailash Mansarovar Parikrama! Track finally ends our holy pilgrimage walk 10 km/ 4 - 5 hrs. Once we reach at the trek end point near Darchen, Our Bus will be waiting to take the group to the Overnight at Hilsa Guest House Dormitory.
The Helicopter will ferry the group to Simikot (or to Nepalganj depending upon the availability) and from there we will be taking scheduled flight to Nepalganj. Nepalganj to Lucknow & Back Your Home with Memories of Mount Kailash & Holy Lake Mansarovar
- Lucknow-Nepalganj-Lucknow transfer
- Nepalganj-Simikot-Nepalganj Flight.
- Helicopter share by 5 people from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot.
- Special Simikot permit fee.
- 1 night at Hotel on twin sharing & full board basis in Nepalganj.
- 2 night accommodation at Purang Himalaya Hotel Dormitory
- 1 night accommodation at Mansarovar Guest House on Dormitory basis
- 1 night accommodation at Darchen Kailas Himalaya Hotel Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Hilsa Guest House Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Dirapuk Guest House Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Zuthulpuk Guest House Dormitory.
- Luxury Bus on Tibet side, Services of an English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Trek staff comprising of experienced Nepali team leader, freshly cooked vegetarian meals.
- All necessary travel permits & Tibet / China Visa fee & Airport Taxes.
- First aid-kit, medical, Oxygen, pulse oxy meter and 1 duffel bag.
- Down jacket on returnable basis will be provided at Nepalganj.
- Tibet side 1 liter Mineral water (Not available during Parikrama)
- Travel Insurance & Evacuation cost in the event of sickness or emergency.
- Expenses of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, beverages, Telephone etc.
- Airfare or Train fare to Lucknow and back.
- Pony & Porter hiring charges for riding during Kailash Parikrama.
- Nepal Visa Fees (Not applicable for Indian Passport Holder)
- Extra cost in the event of delays due to any unforeseen reason for accommodation, meals and hiring of extra transportation.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the clause, “The above cost includes”.
- A Validity of Your Passport is 6 months after Yatra departure date.
- Every Yatri should bring their Original Passport, Election Card and Pan Card at the time of booking Of Yatra & Also during the Yatra.
- Every pilgrim should arrange their own Air ticket to and from Kathmandu, Overseas Insurance cover and China Sim Card and 3500 RMB for Parikrama.
- An experienced Nepali Guide will accompany you during Kailas Yatra.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any delay in schedule of Yatra on account of some exccegiencies.
- An administrative charges will be deducted from the refund amount to yatri in case of China Government, Refuses to issue Visa or Yatra Permit.
- Pilgrimage should book return Air Ticket by keeping gap of 2 days of the completion of Yatra. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
- In Helicopter Kailash Mansarovar Yatra only 13 Kgs. luggage is allowed includes duffle and shoulder bag.
- Foreign Passport Holder should hand over their passport at Kathmandu well before the three working days from the Yatra date. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
- If stay in Nepal is prolonged due to Yatra schedule, the expenses such incurred should be borne by the yatri.
- The tour operator is not responsible for any delay like, late receipt of Yatra permit from Tibet, and have to stay at Kathmandu, early back from Yatra, flight cancellation due to atmosphere and Yatri book their return ticket early or late.
- Furthermore, to guarantee our client’s 100% safety we are stationing Medical Doctors at key places of Purang, Manasarovar and Saga so that every Yatri travelling with Neelkanth Tours can get a chance to have a checkup of their oxygen level at such a high altitude. Our certified Medical Doctors can be round the clock for any assistance.
- Apart from that, we also provide Pujaris at Lake Manasarovar to conduct a holy Puja.
- Participants over 70 years can also apply for permit completing the following formalities and conditions :
- Medical certificate from an Indian Government Hospital certifying that participant is fit to travel above 4000 meters. Application letter by participant signed by 2 direct relatives. There must be 2 direct relatives travelling with the participants. Participants suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease and asthma are prohibited from applying the permits.
- Yatris can exit during the tour only in the event of sickness or emergency at home. Any participant exiting early due to personal reason shall be levied a fee of USD100 per person / per day to FEC. Cost of transportation, food and accommodation has to be beared by the Yatri & yatri have to pay Visa cancellation fee as penalty at Rasuwaghadi Border.