14 DAYS TOUR TO SACRED KAILASH MANSAROVAR 2019 (LHASA-KERUNG)
Guide To Tour
Arrive at Kathmandu airport to start your tour to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Assisted transfer at the airport to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at 5* Hotel (Twin Sharing)
Breakfast in the hotel and then proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple and Buddhanilkanth. Evening time free in Kathmandu till we arrange your visa for Tibet. Overnight at 5*Hotel (Twin Sharing)
After breakfast get transferred to Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu to board your flight to Lhasa, Tibet. Upon arrival at Gonggar Airport, Lhasa the group shall meet our representative who will escort the group to the pre-booked hotel in Lhasa. It will take about 2 hours for the group to reach the hotel. Spend the first day free to acclimatize with the altitude as Kathmandu is at 1300 m above sea level and Lhasa is at 3650 m. Spend the night at 4 * Hotel in Lhasa (Twin Sharing).
Jokhang Temple: The Jokhang Temple has undergone massive additions and reconstructions since the 7th century and particularly during the reign of 5th Dalai Lama in the 17th century. The Jokhang is the most celebrated temple in Tibet. Because the temple is not controlled by a particular sect of Tibetan Buddhism it attracts adherents of all the sects as well as followers of Bon-Po, Tibet's indigenous religion.
Barkhor Street: the center of the old Lhasa, Barkhor is a circular street, which is the oldest street in Lhasa and remains very traditional. It is a place where Tibetan culture, economy, religion and arts assemble and a place to which a visit must be paid. Barkhor is the road which pilgrims tramped out around Jokhang Temple through centuries. Buddhist pilgrims walk or progress by body-lengths along the street clockwise every day into deep night.
Shera Monestry: Shera Monestry was established in 1419. Number of Buddhist saints (Lama) are staying there and chanting of mantras. Shera is one of the biggest Monestry among Tibet and a worth seeing place to visit.
After breakfast take a drive to Shigatse which is the 2nd largest city of Tibet. Built in 1447 by the first Dalai Lama the Tashilunpo Monastery in Shigatse is a very important monastery in China as it is known as seat of the Pancham Lama. Night stay will be at Hotel (Twin Sharing).
After crossing the river "Yarlung Tsangpo" known as Brahmaputra, to reach Saga. Overnight at Saga Hotel or Similar. (Twin Sharing).
After breakfast, drive through Paryang. Have lunch on the way. Drive through the windswept territory passing many villages and camps of Yak herders with distance view of snow capped mountains. On this day the road is quite flat, hence the drive will be comfortable compared to other days. There after drive to Hor Quo. We continue driving crossing Mayum La pass. Today is the day of lifetime, as we will have the first sight (Darshan) of Holy Mt. Kailas and Holy Lake Mansarovar. We drive for Holy Lake Mansarovar Parikrama & enroute view Rakshastal, relax and meditate at Lake Mansarovar. We arrive at Chui Gompa. Overnight Parmarth Ashram or Similar Guest Houses/Dormitory.
Morning, Puja & Havan and drive to Darchen. Overnight at Kailash Himalaya Hotel Darchen Dormitory.
After breakfast, drive approx. 12 Kms. to Tarboche, the trek starting point of Kailas Parikrama. Tarboche is also known as the outer "Asthapath". The first day of our Kora is a gradual walk with multitudes of other local pilgrims chanting and praying. The trail leads us to few ups and downs till we reach our camp/guest house at Dirapuk (4860 m) 12 km/ 5 - 6 hours trek. Camping on the nice grassy meadows with a view of Kailas, North West face. Those not feeling themselves fit to continue Parikrama will drive back to Darchen and wait for the Parikrama group to return. Overnight in Guest House Dormitory.
Today our Circumbulation (Kora) leads to much higher side of the holy path just beneath the Holy Mount Kailash. The walk will bring us to one of the highest point at Dolma La. Before descending to the gradual field towards Zuthulpuk for the overnight stay after 5-6 hours walk. Zuthulpuk. Overnight in Guest House Dormitory.
The winding gradual tracks finally ends our holy pilgrimage walk 10 km/ 4 - 5 hrs. Once we reach at the trek end point near Darchen, our Luxury Bus will be waiting to take the group back to Saga by tracing our footsteps returning home leaving the Holy place. Overnight at Saga Hotel. (Twin Sharing)
We will drive back to the Syabrubesi in a comfortable ride. We will have some free time as we descent on a paved path. We will spend the rest of the time relaxing. Overnight in Guest House Dormitory. (Twin Sharing).
Drive downhill to Friendship Bridge where transportation awaits for our final leg of journey to Kathmandu (140 Kms/7-8 hours). Overnight at 5*Hotel (Twin sharing)
Today you would fly back after completing the once in a life time Yatra. After breakfast, free for souvenir shopping and other independent activities. In time transfer to International Airport to board your onward flight.
|TOUR||ARRIVAL AT KTM||DEPARTURE FROM KTM||TOUR||ARRIVAL AT KTM||DEPARTURE FROM KTM|
- Rate of KTM-Lhasa Air Ticket is 390 USD at present and increase in the rate should be borne by the pilgrimage.
- The above cost is as per present rate of CIPSC, China, any increase/change in the above cost is subject to change without prior information and is the sole right of Neelkanth Tours & Travels, Ahmedabad.
- Air Ticket Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu
- Arrival / Departure Transfers by 2×2 A/C Coach in Kathmandu.
- Three nights at 5* Hotel on twin sharing basis with daily B-L-D (pure vegetarian)
- One half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhaneelkantha in Kathmandu by 2×2 Coach.
- Two Nights stay in Lhasa (Twin sharing) and Sightseeing Tours, Monastery entrance fees.
- One Nights at Shigatse Hotel (Twin sharing) and Monastery entrance fees.
- All Permits and Tour Guide.
- Two night accommodation in Saga Hotel (Twin sharing) basis with attached toilet facility.
- One night accommodation at Chui Gompa basic guest house at Mansarovar without shower facility Dormitory.
- One night accommodation at Darchen Hotel Kailash Himalaya (Dormitory)
- One night accommodation at Dirapuk guest house at Dirapuk without toilet / shower facility Dormitory
- One night accommodation at Zuthulpuk in Guest house / without toilet / shower facility. Dormitory
- One night accommodation at Syabrubesi in Guest house Dormitory.
- Camping arrangement backed by Nepalese Sherpa crew on full board basis – except inside Nepal, all the meals in Tibet side shall be cooked and provided by our Sherpa staff.
- Transportation inside Tibet by coach or Van.
- Daily 2 liters Bottled Mineral Water (Not provided during Parikrama)
- First aid-kit, medical Oxygen and pulse oxy meter & 1 duffel bag.
- 1 down jacket on returnable basis will be provided at Kathmandu.
- Air fare to/From Kathmandu
- Travel & medical expenses/Insurance during Kailas Yatra.
- Rescue evacuation cost in case of emergency.
- Expenses of personal nature viz. soft/hard beverages, photography charges, porterage at the airports hotels, laundry, tips, telephone calls etc.
- Nepal Visa Fees (Not applicable to Indian Passport Holder)
- Pony & Porter hiring charges for riding during Kailash Parikrama.
- The tour organizer is not responsible for missing of flight connection due to late in yatra on account of any exccegiencies/unavoidable reason.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the clause, “The Above Cost Includes”.
- A Validity of Your Passport is 6 months after Yatra departure date & Indian Passport Holder must have his/her Original Election card during the Yatra.
- Every Yatri should bring their Original Passport, Aadhar Card, Election Card and Pan Card at the time of booking of yatra.
- Every pilgrim should arrange their own Air ticket to and from Kathmandu, Overseas Insurance cover and China Sim Card and 3000 RMB for Parikrama.
- An experienced Nepali Guide will accompany you during Kailas Yatra.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any delay in schedule of Yatra on account of some exigencies.
- An administrative charges will be deducted from the refund amount to yatri in case of China Government, Refuses to issue Visa or Yatra Permit.
- In Kailash Mansarovar Yatra only 25 Kg. luggages are allowed includes duffle and shoulder bag.
- Foreign Passport Holder should hand over their passport at Kathmandu well before the three working days from the yatra date. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
- The Air ticket rate from Kathmandu-Lhasa is 390 RMB at present. Any increase in the cost of rate should be borne by the Yatris.
- THE ABOVE LHASA KAILAS YATRA IS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME JOURNEY. YATRIS WILL TRAVEL IN COMFORTABLE LUXURY BUS WITH TWIN SHARING ACCOMODATION IN KATHMANDU, LHASA, and SHIGATSE & SAGA. BEST AVAILABLE ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED IN OTHER PLACES. TOUR ESCORT FROM NEPAL.
-From 2019, we are the only tour operator in Ahmedabad that is launching Portable toilets in Lake Manasarovar to ensure that our Yatris comfort and hygienic conditions are taken care of.
-Furthermore, to guarantee our client’s 100% safety we are stationing Medical Doctors at key places of Purang, Manasarovar and Saga so that every Yatri travelling with Neelkanth Tours can get a chance to have a checkup of their oxygen level at such a high altitude. Our certified Medical Doctors can be round the clock for any assistance.
-Apart from that, we also provide Pujaris at Lake Manasarovar to conduct a holy Puja.