14 Days Sacred Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 by Surface – Enter & Exit Rasuwaghadi By Luxury Bus
Guide To Tour
Arrive Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative at the Tribhuvan International Airport who will assist you to transfer to your pre-booked hotel & in the evening briefing of Kailash Yatra will be given. Overnight in the 4* Hotel (Twin sharing).
After breakfast, proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple which is one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu visit the temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. The temple is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites list and also visits Budhaneelkantha. Overnight in the 4* Hotel (Twin sharing)
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by private 2 X 2 Bus. While passing along the road on the bank of Trishuli River you catch a glimpse of Ganesh Himalaya, terraces and green hills. As you pass through Dhunche you feel as if you are heading towards deep land. Overnight in Syabrubesi, Dormitory type Guest Houses.
After breakfast drive to the Nepalese border Rasuwagadhi. The customs and immigration formalities are completed crossed border on foot. The pilgrimage is then transferred on their Chinese bus for onward journey. We travel in sturdy and comfortable vehicles that are controlled and guided by Tibetans. Overnight stay at Kerung Hotel Dormitory type.
After a nice pleasant rest and wonderful stop at Kerung morning continue drive on world highest and largest Tibetan plateau into inner Tibet wild windswept high and dry landscapes, as the drive joins on the road coming from Nyalam / Zhangmu near Paikutsho huge salt lakes. From here heading over a small pass to reach Brahmaputra River or Yalung Tsangpo after crossing the river on a bridge reach at Saga town. Overnight at Hotel Saga or similar Dormitory.
We will be going for a short trek of about Two hours in Saga itself. Overnight at Hotel Saga or similar Dormitory.
After breakfast, drive through Paryang (4750 m/241 Kms/3 - 4 hrs). Have lunch on the way. Drive through the windswept territory passing many villages and camps of Yak herders with distance view of snow capped mountains. On this day the road is quite flat, hence the drive will be comfortable compared to other days. There after drive to Hor Quo. We continue driving crossing Mayum La pass. Today is the day of lifetime, as we will have the first sight of Holy Mt. Kailash and Holy Lake Mansarovar. We drive for Holy Lake Mansarovar Parikrama & enroute view Rakshastal, relax and meditate at Lake Mansarovar. We arrive at Chui Gompa. Overnight Dormitory type Guest Houses.
In the morning take holy bath and Hawan, Pooja at Lake. Then drive to Darchen Overnight Kailash Himalaya Hotel. Dormitory.
After breakfast, drive approx. 10 Kms. to Tarboche, the trek starting point of Kailash Parikrama. The first day of our Kora is a gradual walk with multitudes of other local pilgrims chanting and praying. The trail leads us to few ups and downs till we reach our guest house at Dirapuk. Overnight in Dormitory type Guest House Dirapuk.
Today our Circumbulation (Kora) leads to much higher side of the holy path just beneath the Holy Mount Kailash. The walk will bring us to one of the highest point at Dolma La, 5,660 m. before descending to the gradual field towards Zuthulpuk for the overnight stay after 3-4 hours walk. Overnight in Zuthulpuk Guest House Dormitory.
It is well worth the short climb up to these caves before beginning the final stage of the trek. The winding gradual tracks finally ends our holy pilgrimage walk 10 km/ 3-4 hrs. Once we reach at the trek end point near Darchen, our Luxury Bus will be waiting to take the group back to Saga by tracing our footsteps returning home leaving the Holy place. (Those who could not do Parikrama would be waiting to welcome other group members at the Darchen). Overnight at Hotel Saga Dormitory.
We will drive back to the Syabrubesi in a comfortable ride. We will have some free time as we descent on a paved path. We will spend the rest of the time relaxing. Overnight in Syabrubesi Guest House Dormitory.
Drive downhill to Friendship Bridge where transportation awaits for our final leg of journey to Kathmandu (140 Kms/8-9 hours). Overnight at 4*Hotel (Twin sharing)
Today you would fly back after completing the once in a life time Yatra. After breakfast, free for souvenir shopping and other independent activities. In time transfer to International Airport to board your onward flight.
|TOUR||ARRIVAL AT KTM||DEPARTURE FROM KTM||TOUR||ARRIVAL AT KTM||DEPARTURE FROM KTM|
- Airport Arrival Departure transfers by 2×2 A/C coach
- Three nights at 4* Hotel on twin sharing basis with daily B-L-D (pure vegetarian)
- One half day sightseeing by 2×2 A/C coach in Kathmandu.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Tibet Border / Kathmandu by 2×2 Coach.
- Two night in Guest House Dormitory in Syabrubesi
- One night in hotel Dormitory in Kerung
- Transportation inside Tibet by coach or Van,Support truck
- Accommodation at Guest houses/Hotel in Tibet
- Three night Saga Dormitory type Hotel
- One night at Mansarovar Guest House without shower facility & full board
- One night at Darchen Hotel dormitory
- One night at Dirapuk guest house without toilet / shower facility Dormitory.
- One night at Zuthulpuk Guest House without toilet / shower facility Dormitory.
- All the meals in Tibet side shall be cooked and provided by our Sherpa staff.
- 1 liter water bottle daily which will not be available during Parikrama
- Services of an English/Hindi speaking Nepalese team leader from Kathmandu and an English speaking Tibetan guide from Rasuwaghadi Border onwards
- Normal Tibet/China group visa fee
- At Kathmandu we provide one duffel bag and down jacket per person on returnable basis
- Oxygen cylinder & First Aid medical kit.
- Travel & medical expenses during Kailash Yatra.
- Rescue evacuation cost in case of emergency.
- Airfare to Kathmandu and back.
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation or porterage
- Expenses of personal nature viz. soft/hard beverages, photography charges, porterage at the airports hotels, laundry, tips, telephone calls etc.
- Nepal Visa Fees (Not applicable to Indian Passport Holder)
- Pony & Porter hiring charges for riding during Kailash Parikrama.
- If we return early from Tibet before 10 days, then all expenses should be borne by the Yatris.
- If stay in Nepal is more than 3 days, then these all expenses should be borne by the Yatris.
- All other expense not shown above.
- A Validity of Your Passport is 6 months after Yatra departure date & Indian Passport Holder must have his/her Original Election card during the Yatra.
- Every Yatri should bring their Original Passport, Aadhar Card, Election Card and Pan Card at the time of booking of yatra.
- Every pilgrim should arrange their own Air ticket to and from Kathmandu, Overseas Insurance cover and China Sim Card and 3000 RMB for Parikrama.
- An experienced Nepali Guide will accompany you during Kailas Yatra.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any delay in schedule of Yatra on account of some exigencies.
- An administrative charges will be deducted from the refund amount to yatri in case of China Government, Refuses to issue Visa or Yatra Permit.
- In Kailash Mansarovar Yatra only 25 Kg. luggages are allowed includes duffle and shoulder bag.
- Foreign Passport Holder should hand over their passport at Kathmandu well before the three working days from the yatra date. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
-From 2019, we are the only tour operator in Ahmedabad that is launching Portable toilets in Lake Manasarovar to ensure that our Yatris comfort and hygienic conditions are taken care of.
-Furthermore, to guarantee our client’s 100% safety we are stationing Medical Doctors at key places of Purang, Manasarovar and Saga so that every Yatri travelling with Neelkanth Tours can get a chance to have a checkup of their oxygen level at such a high altitude. Our certified Medical Doctors can be round the clock for any assistance.
-Apart from that, we also provide Pujaris at Lake Manasarovar to conduct a holy Puja.