10Nt./11 Days Sacred Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter 2019
Guide To Tour
Welcome to your 'Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - By Helicopter' tour! On arrival at Airport in Kathmandu, post customs and immigration, you will be met by our representative at the Tribhuvan International Airport who will assist you to transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel following with welcome drinks. Afternoon, at leisure on your own. Evening, tour orientation programme. Overnight in 4* Hotel. (Twin Sharing)
After breakfast, proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple which is one of the most significant Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu visit the temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. The temple is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites list and also visit Budhaneelkantha.In the afternoon, we will transfer the group to Tribhuvan International Airport's Domestic Terminal to board flight to Nepalgunj. Overnight in the Nepalganj Hotel. (Twin Sharing)
Take an early morning flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot, which will take nearly 20 minutes of flight time. Before flying over Hilsa, it is necessary to complete the border immigration formalities in Simikot. After finishing the custom procedures, proceed to Hilsa by Helicopter that will take approximately 20 minutes. Once you land at Hilsa, cross the Karnali River through a suspension bridge and continue trekking to Sher village. From Sher, it takes another hour of drive to reach Purang .Overnight At Purang Himalaya Hotel or Similar Dormitory Type.
It is important for your body to adapt to the high elevation before making any further journey to elevated atmosphere. Overnight At Purang Himalaya Hotel or Similar Dormitory Type.
This Day Is the Ultimate Day for Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra as You Will Have the First glimpse Of Holy Lake Mansarovar. After Breakfast, Drive to Chui Gompa through a Rough Terrain via Rakshastal. Today Is The Day Of Lifetime, As We Will Have The First Sight Of Holy Mt. Kailash And Holy Lake Mansarovar. There Shall Be Time For Puja/Havan (At Your Own) Beside Bath In The Holy Lake Mansarovar. Overnight At Chui Gompa Parmarth Ashram or similar Dormitory.
Morning, Puja & Havan and drive to Darchen. Overnight at Kailash Himalaya Hotel Darchen Dormitory
After breakfast, drive to Shershong also known as Tarboche, the trek starting point of Mount Kailash Parikrama. The trail leads us to few ups and downs till we reach our camp/guest house at Dirapuk. Those not feeling themselves fit to continue Parikrama will drive back to Darchen and wait for the Parikrama group to return. Overnight at Guest House Dirapuk Dormitory.
Today our Circumbulation (Kora) leads to much higher side of the holy path just beneath the Holy Mount Kailash. The walk will bring us to one of the highest point at Dolma La .Before descending to the gradual field towards Zuthulpuk for the overnight stay after 5-6 hours walk. Zuthulpuk .Overnight at Guest House Dormitory.
Today you will complete the journey of a life time – The Kailash Mansarovar Parikrama! Track finally ends our holy pilgrimage walk 10 km, 4-5 hrs. Once we reach at the trek end point near Darchen. Our Bus will be waiting to take the group to the Hilsa .Overnight at Hilsa Guest House Dormitory.
The Helicopter will ferry the group to Simikot (or to Nepalgunj depending upon the availability) and from there we will be taking scheduled flight to Nepalgunj and further to Kathmandu. Overnight in 4* Hotel. (Twin Sharing)
Today you would fly back after completing the once in a life time – Holy Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by using Helicopter or known as Heli Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. After breakfast, free for souvenir shopping and other independent activities. In time transfer to International Airport to board your onward flight.
Cost per Person Ex.KTM for Indian Nationals 1100 USD + 1,08,000/- INR + 5% GST
Cost per Person Ex.KTM NRI & Foreign Nationals USD 3525
NOTE:- The Above Cost Is As Per Present Rate Of CIPSC, China, Any Increase/Change In The Above Cost Is Subject To Change Without Prior Information And Is The Sole Right Of Neelkanth Tours & Travels, Ahmedabad.
|ARRIVAL KATHMANDU||DEPARTURE KATHMANDU||ARRIVAL KATHMANDU||DEPARTURE KATHMANDU|
- Kathmandu-Nepalganj-Kathmandu Flight.
- Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj Flight.
- Helicopter share by 5-6 person from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot.
- Special Simikot permit fee.
- Arrival / departure transfers from Kathmandu Airport to Hotel By 2X2 A/C coach
- Half day sightseeing Tour to Pashupatinath Temple & Budhaneelkantha BY 2X2 A/C Coach.
- 2 night accommodation at Kathmandu Hotel on twin sharing & full board basis.
- 1 night at Hotel on twin sharing & full board basis in Nepalgunj.
- 2 night accommodation at Purang Guest House on sharing basis & full board in Taklakot
- 1 night accommodation at Mansarovar Guest House Dormitory without shower facility & full board
- 1 night accommodation at Darchen Guest House Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Hilsa Guest House Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Dirapuk Guest House without toilet/shower facility Dormitory.
- 1 night accommodation at Zuthulpuk Guest House without toilet/shower facility Dormitory
- Luxury Bus on Tibet side, Services of an English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Trek staff comprising of experienced Nepali team leader, freshly cooked vegetarian meals.
- All necessary travel permits & Tibet / China Visa fee & Airport Taxes.
- First aid-kit, medical Oxygen and pulse oxy meter.
- 1 duffel bag & 1 down jacket on returnable basis will be provided at Kathmandu.
- Mineral Water Per day 1 liter & not provided during Parikrama for 2 days.
- Travel Insurance & Evacuation cost in the event of sickness or emergency.
- Expenses of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, beverages, Telephone etc.
- Airfare to Kathmandu and back.
- Pony & Porter hiring charges for riding during Kailash Parikrama.
- Nepal Visa fee( Not Applicable for Indian Passport Holders)
- Extra cost in the event of delays due to any unforeseen reason for accommodation, meals and hiring of extra transportation.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the clause, “The above cost includes”.
- A Validity of Your Passport is 6 months after Yatra departure date.
- Every Yatri should bring their Original – Passport, Aadhar Card, Election Card and Pan Card at the time of booking of yatra & during the Yatra.
- Every pilgrim should arrange their own Air ticket to and from Kathmandu, Overseas Insurance cover and China Sim Card and 3000 RMB for Parikrama.
- An experienced Nepali Guide will accompany you during Kailas Yatra.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any delay in schedule of Yatra on account of some excegencies.
- An administrative charges will be deducted from the refund amount to yatri in case of China Government, Refuses to issue Visa or Yatra Permit.
- Pilgrimage should book return Air Ticket by keeping gap of 2 days of the completion of Yatra. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
- In Helicopter Kailash Mansarovar Yatra only 13 Kg. luggages is allowed includes duffle and shoulder bag.
- Foreign Passport Holder should hand over their passport at Kathmandu well before the three working days from the yatra date. The expenses of stay in Kathmandu during this period should be borne by the Pilgrimage.
- If stay in Nepal is prolonged due to yatra schedule, the expenses such incurred should be borne by the yatri.
- The tour operator is not responsible for any delay like, late receipt of yatra permit from Tibet, and have to stay at Kathmandu, early back from yatra, flight cancellation due to atmosphere and Yatri book their return ticket early or late.
-From 2019, we are the only tour operator in Ahmedabad that is launching Portable toilets in Lake Manasarovar to ensure that our Yatris comfort and hygienic conditions are taken care of.
-Furthermore, to guarantee our client’s 100% safety we are stationing Medical Doctors at key places of Purang, Manasarovar and Saga so that every Yatri travelling with Neelkanth Tours can get a chance to have a checkup of their oxygen level at such a high altitude. Our certified Medical Doctors can be round the clock for any assistance.
-Apart from that, we also provide Pujaris at Lake Manasarovar to conduct a holy Puja.